Holography Holography

Good stuff!

Chibi Fanfare Chibi Fanfare

What a load of lies.

Twisted Candy Twisted Candy

I will have to agree at some point, saying you're garbage is a little bit much but you could most certainly use improvement.

Though before doing anything else the first thing you should look into are studio monitors or some really good speakers.

They make a world of difference when producing.

MadhouseDUDE responds:

Yeah, I did make this with my cheap earphones. Oh and don't mind the other guy, he has been posting those comments and trolling on multiple other songs.

Xtrullor - Tria Xtrullor - Tria

Good stuff, very well done.. just a tad bit too heavy to my taste. Looking forward to hearing more from you. :)

X789456123 X789456123

pootis

garlagan responds:

gotcha

Lost In Clear Blue V.3 Lost In Clear Blue V.3

Sounds fantastic. But I still feel that the background melodies arent powerful enough, the audio isnt well balanced out and feels like everything is relatively quiet whereas it should be due to it's energetic feel. Perhaps tweak the frequencies a little bit..

I'd love to post your work on (/nyphixmusic), but still needs some fixes. If you ever get to fixing these things send me a PM! :)

5/5 regardless.

DreamEater responds:

Thanks so much for the support Neya, I can't tell ya how grateful I am for you checkin' my stuff out!
I'll definitely have to consider doing a fourth and final version :]

Some Place in Paradise Some Place in Paradise

Sounds a whole lot like nexus, am I wrong?

Still messing around Still messing around

I really enjoy this one as well, good stuff my man. You should start making full songs for me to put on my youtube haha.

Octrox responds:

Hehe :)

Black Zerrison (W.I.P) Black Zerrison (W.I.P)

The lead sounds fine to me but I think it should be a tad bit more crisp sounding, the bass overpowers it too much. I'd love to hear it when it's finished, so start working on it!

Octrox responds: